Friday, December 5, 2014

Culturelle Probiotic Review


With the holidays here, such as Halloween, Thanksgiving, and Christmas, there are many goodies we're eating, and our kids. All this sugary food and "bad" food can cause many upset stomachs. The last thing you want to worry about while traveling from family member to family member is any gastrointestinal issues.

Probiotics help keep our stomach woes in check and Culturelle provides them for both adults and children alike! Eat well this holiday season with Culturelle to assist you and your family. Most importantly, these probiotics are dairy and gluten free, so even the most health conscious or allergen troubled child can enjoy the health benefits.


Our Thoughts

There are two different probiotic boxes that I received. One box comes in individualized powder packets so that you can mix them into a drink. This type is for children between the ages of one and three, that way you can mask the powder and so they aren't at risk of chewing on one of the chewables. Even though I do not have a child between the ages of one and three, my daughters and I all tested the probiotic packets so we could honestly review it. They were not too keen on the packets, they stated they could feel the powder in the drink when they drank it. I, however, had no issue, especially if it was mixed with juice and drank in one gulp. 

Next we tried the chewables, which are for kids older than three. The only bad thing I have to say about the chewables is that Culturelle made them taste too good. My daughters will not stop bugging me about taking their daily probiotic, they would eat them like candy if I allowed them! I tried one myself and it really is good.

When it comes to helping with digestive issues, I can attest that it is helping my daughters, especially my youngest who is more prone to stomach issues. Any time she eats dairy her stomach bothers her, the severity depending on what type of dairy she is eating. Now that she is taking probiotics regularly her stomach issues are not nearly noticeable. Neither of my girls have any gas issues, my youngest doesn't complain of her stomach hurting after dairy and both of my girls are on a more "regular" schedule.

Good for the body and they taste amazing, I think this is a great probiotic brand! Check out their entire website, they have more than just items for kids, they have items for adults too!


Buy your packets here and chewables here, and don't forget to check them out on Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest!

Reviewed by Jackie


0 comments: