Friday, October 10, 2014

SipSmart Cap



No more spilling on nice clothes & upholstery:
Your kids (and you!) can drink colored beverages without worry of staining your clothing, car and furniture.

SIPSMART, A COOL NEW INVENTION, CAN SPILL PROOF YOUR WATER, JUICE, SMOOTHIE.  DON’T WRECK YOUR ELECTRONICS, TAKE YOUR EYES OFF THE ROAD, OR KEEP A TODDLER HYDRATED WITHOUT ANY PROBLEMS!

 WE WOULD LOVE FOR YOU TO SHARE THIS COOL KICKSTARTER PRE-ORDER WITH YOUR AUDIENCE! 

SPECIAL PRIZE:  GET A TEN-PACK OF SIP SMART AND RECEIVE A SPECIAL, SIGNED COPY OF MOMSTROLOGY BY CELEBRITY ASTROLOGERS THE ASTROTWINS
***TWIN OPHIRA IS ONE OF THE CREATORS!

******GRAND PRIZE:  THE HIGHEST DONATION WILL RECEIVE A PERSONAL ONE-ON-ONE ASTROLOGICAL READING WITH THE ASTROTWINS*****


My thoughts:

These are great!  All you need to do is screw Sip Smart Cap on, and you are leak free.  They stay securely on.  They are easy to clean with the brush that comes along with them.   They don't leave any smell of the juice etc. in them after cleaned.  I hand wash mine, for fear that the dishwasher might damage them.  

   I have two kids and we are always on the go.  And whenever we go somewhere, they naturally have to bring a drink.  I normally forbid any drinks in my car, but with Sip Smart Cap, I now allow them to bring their drinks.  And this makes for a happy mommy and happy kids, especially on longer rides. And we never have any spilled accidents.  We have different size expandable straws.  My daughter drinks water with the Sip Smart Cap for the top of her water, and my son uses the bigger Sip Smart Cap, which fits on his Gatorade.



 My son plays Soccer, and brings his Gatorade to practices/games.  Sip Smart Cap makes is so much easier for him to come take a sip and get right back on the field.  Normally he would have to unscrew the cap, take a drink and than screw the cap back on. And any parent knows this takes up extra time to do.  Other Soccer mom's have asked me about this and are going to purchase them for their kids.

I plan on having these on hand at all times in my home.

For more information go to:


Twitter




4 comments:

Unknown said...

I enjoyed your review of SipSmart! It's a terrific product! No more spills! I'm loving that! You can just take it and go without worrying if your child is going to spill something all over your car! It's Terrific! Thanks so much for sharing it with all of us! I truly appreciate it! Thanks Again, Michele :)

Sarah Matos said...

Great product, it takes the hassle out of screw tops and simplifies drinking for kids.

Robin Wilson said...

I have always hated these kinds of things because of the straw. But I really love that these come with a brush to clean the straw. Worth trying!

Richard Majece said...
This comment has been removed by the author.