Friday, October 10, 2014

EZ Tails Review

Brand new to the market, EZ TailsTM are unique ponytail holders that create ponytails in two easy steps. Simply place your daughter’s hair through the loop, then pull on the elastic ends to fasten.  To release, press the quick release button and slide EZ Tails away from the ponytail. This fun hair accessory for girls also features cute, interchangeable decorative tops so she can express her own unique style! www.eztails.com
This is must-have for busy parents – eliminate knotting, snagging, and fussing and get ready for school and out the door faster!


Our Thoughts

Both of my daughters hate anything being done with their hair and my oldest was cursed with my thick hair, so getting hair tyes in and out of her hair is a painstaking task. With EZ Tails she can do her own hair without me having to wrap one of mine a gazillion times to get her hair to stay up! She loves these, they are cute, they work great, she can do it, my five year old can do it, and most importantly, their father can do it!

We have gotten in a habit of keeping their hair short so that we don't have to deal with tangles so much, but now we can put their hair up all the time with EZ Tails. With so many cute designs to choose from your girls can have one for each outfit during the week.




As I've said, my oldest's daughters hair is very thick, but EZ Tails holds up to the task and does stay in her hair quite nicely. These are the perfect and functional fashion accessory for the school year, or any time!

Buy yours here and don't forget to check them out on Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest!





Reviewed by Jackie





3 comments:

Unknown said...

These are pretty neat!! My daughter is always pulling out her hair tie... and breaking all the hair. She has super thin hair. This would be great for her to get out without breaking a ton of it off!!

Sarah Matos said...

What a cool gadget! My girls used to give me so much trouble when id do their hair this would have been helpful

Shakeia Rieux said...

These are awesome!My nieces would love them!