Wednesday, August 13, 2014

No More Tangles this Back to School Season




I've been using Johnson's No More Tears shampoo since my daughter was born. The gentle formula was safe enough for newborns and toddlers. It's hard to believe four years have passed and that same little baby is ready to head to her first year of preschool. When it comes to her hair, some things haven't changed. I still trust Johnson to keep her hair shiny and clean without burning her eyes. But now, in addition to the guarantee of No More Tears, I also have the promise of No More Tangles.



My daughter's hair is just like mine. It's very fine and tangles easily. Combing through her hair used to be a nightmare of screaming and crying. Thanks to Johnson's No More Tangles formula, it's not a problem anymore. Johnson's sent me a little box of magic to ensure my daughter's hair would look perfect for her first day of pre-school. It had everything we needed from detangling shampoo to lovely bows to adorn her hair.



We did a little trial run with Johnson's No More Tangles the other day, and it was was definitely a big success. I washed her hair with the No More Tangles shampoo, then spritzed a little of the detangling spray before we brushed it out.  Both have a light fresh scent that is invigorating without being overpowering. The shampoo provides a generous lather than leaves hair soft and shiny. But it's the detangling power that is really something to rave about. For the first time since we allowed her hair to grow out, there was no crying or struggling when it was time to comb out the knots. The brush just glided right through.



With Johnson's No More Tangles, beautiful, tangle-free hair is a possibility! I loved this line of products and I know they will be a staple of our school year. If you'd like to learn more about Johnson's and all the haircare products they offer, visit their website. Also be sure to follow them on face book and instagram.




0 comments: