Sunday, August 3, 2014

Lalaloopsy Girl's Spotlight - Peanut Big Top & Spot Splatter Splash








Expect the unexpected when the Lalaoopsy Girls attend L.A.L.A. Prep (Lalaloopsy Academy for Learning Arts). They will take magical classes, share dorm rooms, secrets and lots of laughter. No matter what happens, they will be stitched together… friends forever!

PEANUT BIG TOP
HI! I’m Peanut Big Top and I was sewn from a clown’s costume, which is why I’m an AMAZING entertainer. Here’s a riddle for you: What black and white and purple all over? …My pet elephant! LOL! My friends say that I’m the funniest girl in the WHOLE school, and making my friends laugh is DEFINTIELY my most favorite thing to do!

Made From: a clown’s costume
Pet: Elephant
Sewn on Date: April 1st (April Fool’s Day)






SPOT SPLATTER SPLASH
Hiya, there! I’m Spot Splatter Splash and I was sewn from a painter’s overalls, which makes me a natural-born art-iste! My pet zebra has always been my muse but I also draw inspiration from buttons, spaghetti + meatballs, colors in Picasso’s paintings, and clouds (esp. right before a rainstorm).  Creativity can sometimes be messy, and my friends always tell me that I’m verrry creative… ;)

Made From: a painter’s overalls
Pet: Zebra
Sewn on Date: Oct 25th (International Artist’s Day, also Picasso’s Bday)

0 comments: