Monday, July 21, 2014

THE DIRTY SECRET ABOUT BEAUTIFUL HAIR


The secret to gorgeous hair is finally out. Those women with volume and bounce don't wash their hair!  Daily shampooing once deemed as the "must do" routine is now being changed for a regiment that includes "less frequent hair washing."

A proponent of this for some time is Wayne Grund, Founder, Owner, Creator and CEO of Surface Hair Care. He also believes in his Surface "SCALP FACIAL" utilizing key products form the brand's Awaken Therapeutic line:

Steps -- The Surface Weekly "Scalp Facial" ritual

1. Apply Awaken Therapeutic Shampoo to scalp and massage the lather into the scalp for one minute then rinse.

2. Apply Awaken Therapeutic Conditioner to scalp and massage for seven minutes then rinse.

3. Apply Awaken Therapeutic Drops to scalp, massage and leave in hair.

The result is healthy rejuvenated hair due to a healthy scalp!  Wayne also claims this weekly ritual will assist in hair growth due to the stimulation of the scalp.


About Surface
At Surface, “beauty with a conscience” goes beyond sprinkling natural ingredients in a product and selling it in a recyclable bottle, it means thinking “green” in all aspects of it’s business. From sourcing natural and certified organic ingredients to training salons and stylists how to operate a “green” business, every decision comes down to leaving people healthier and the Earth a better place. To further illustrate this philosophy of health, Surface donates 10 percent of net profits to World Vision to help children and families around the world live better lives and plants trees with The Arbor Day Foundation annually.

Available exclusively at professional salons throughout the US and Canada.

For more information about Surface, please visit the Surface website for follow them via social media.




My Thoughts

I don't have a problem with hair loss, but all my life I've struggled to add some body to my limp, fine hair. I've looked on with envy at women with long, thick tresses, wishing I had half their luster. Using the  Surface Shampoo has been a godsend  for me. Even after just a week of using Surface, I noticed a big difference in my hair. It seemed healthier, with less split ends, and it almost glowed with a radiance it has always lacked. It even appeared thicker. It was a noticeable difference that people have been commenting on every day. 

There were three products I received to try out. The first and my favorite is the shampoo. It lathers nicely and left my hair feeling soft and clean. It has a light, refreshing fragrance.  I used this in combination with the Surface Conditioner and my hair was soft and shiny. There were also no tangles when I was combing it out.
I also tried the Therapeutic Treament. It's very oily and did leave my hair looking a little greasy since its so fine, so I only use it at night and rinse in the morning when I shampoo. Even using it half as much as recommended, I saw a noticeable increase in the general thickness of my hair.  The combination of this powerful trio has given me a wonderful shine and healthy looking hair that was beyond my wildest expectations.
Overall, I am really happy with the results of the Surface Hair Line. Of course, if you are suffering form hair loss or any skin condition, you should consult a doctor before trying new products. Personally, I had great results and I know I'll be recommending this haircare trio to all my friends.

3 comments:

Janet W. said...

I have similar issues as you struggling with volume. I'd love to try this.

VickieC said...

id love to try this for my hair,,as I get older ive noticed a lot of changes

An Apel a Day said...

I'd love to try it. My hair has always been on the thinner side.