Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Kohl’s Beach Vacation Essentials - @Kohls #FindYourYes




It was a long winter with tons of snow. Because of all the snow days, my kids didn't get out of school until June 21st! Now that they're finally free, we've been planning a few vacations. My mom lives a few blocks from the beach and we like to take weekend trips there. We'll certainly be heading there for the Fourth of July. I love catching the fireworks from the boardwalk or even while we sit with our toes in the sand. Before we leave for our vacation, I just had to do a little shopping at Kohl's. They are my favorite stop for all my fashion needs, but they also have everything I could ever need for a weekend at the shore. Since my local Kohl's is an hour away, I did my shopping online this time around. With fast delivery and FREE shipping on all orders over $75, it was the most convenient option for me. Check out some of the great beach essentials I found to take on our vacation.



I have a tendency to lose my sunglasses at the beach, so while my Vera Wangs from Kohl's are my favorites, I wanted a less expensive pair to carry in my beach bag. The Fila Sport Wrap Sunglasses give me the UV protection I need for the low price of $10, so I won't be too upset if they get lost in the sand. 



Go green with a reusable water bottle like the Contigo Autoseal. It keeps your drinks cool and can be refilled each time you head to the beach, instead of creating more waste with plastic water bottles. This bottle is also leak proof and comes in several pretty colors.



I love to sit and read on the beach, so an awesome beach chair is must-have. The Picnic Time Monaco Beach Chair is both lightweight and sturdy. It has a cushion for your head, offers six different positions, and even has a cup holder for your favorite beverage.



I love a big cozy beach towel! Kohl's has hundreds in a variety of designs, but I decided on the Big One Chevon Beach Towel. It's extra large and fluffy and great for drying off or laying out in the sand while you work on your tan.



If you have a little girl, the Jumping Beans Eyelet Sunhat is a trendy accessory that also protects their eyes from the sun.



My teen daughter loved the HUGE selection of swimwear at Kohl's, but her favorite was the Nike Reversible Halter Bikini Top. It's like getting two great suits for one low price!



While I'm reading, the kids need to be entertained, so I made sure to grab the Franklin 5 Game Beach Combo Set. With five fun sport games to play, I know they won't get bored and will stay active at the beach and even when we get back home.



 The  Pacific Play One Touch Beach Tent is probably my favorite beach find from Kohl's. It's super easy to assemble and protects my little ones from the harmful rays of the sun. We can stay at the beach for hours with this tent. It's so cozy, they can even nap in there.

These are just a few examples of the awesome beach vacation essentials you can find at Kohl's.  They have everything you need at the best possible prices.  Be sure to stop back next week when I share my Camping Vacation Essentials.  To keep up with all the great products at Kohl's, check out their website or follow them on face book.

***I received a gift card to facilitate my review. Opinion are my own***

10 comments:

rochelle said...

I like khols they have
nice thing.

Unknown said...

KOHLS HAS EVERYTHING--MY GRAND DAUGHTER LOVES KOHLS

An Apel a Day said...

I go shopping there all the time. They have so many things I love!

rj7777 said...

I didn't have a Kohl's to shop at when I was at the coast. Now that I am in the big city there is many of them to check out. Thanks for sharing your deals. Rita Spratlen

lisa said...

I wish that we had a Kohls close by. They have so many nice items that are affordable.

trishden said...

I love shopping at Kohls. So sorry yours is an hour away. Mine is about 15 minutes away and it's my go to store especially when I need something in a hurry. I just got my 30% of coupon in the mail, so I will be visiting there soon. Enjoy your beach visits, your certainly ready for them.
trishden948(at)yahoo(dot)com

Tamra Phelps said...

I'd love to spend a day in Kohl's, lol! Of course, that is not going to happen.

Marti Tabora said...

I rarely shop at Kohl's, but I love the beach towel.

VickieC said...

one of my favorite places to shop espically the clearance aisles

Unknown said...

I really like the Contigo Autoseal water bottle. There are some really great items here and at Kohl's. Thank you for sharing this post.