Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Back to School Must Have - PJ Drama Jammies





My teenage daughter is definitely a dram queen, so I knew that PJ Drama would be a great place to find the perfect PJS for slumber parties and late night gossip once school is back in session. The pajamas there bridge the generation gap and offer fun and cozy styles young girls and women of all ages can enjoy.  I initially picked out the Nouveau Super Comfy Sleep Set for myself, but no sooner had it arrived than my daughter snatched it up. 



This two piece set is as functional as it is adorable. It has long pants and short sleeves, making it the perfect weight for the summer months when the air conditioning is running, but it will also carry over into the fall.  The pants have a pretty pattern of pastel colors and an elastic waist, allowing for the perfect fit every time. The size medium fit both my daughter and myself and we are a size 6 and size 8 respectively. The top is a light weight cotton with some cute little buttons around the collar for embellishment. The whole ensemble is really adorable, is modest enough to wear around the house, and stylish enough that my daughter likes to take it to all her sleepovers. You simply can't go wrong with this set, but it's only one of the fab designs you can find at PJ Drama. Here are a few more designs I love. 



In addition to providing fun and trendy nightwear, PJ Drama also brings you affordable prices. In fact, I couldn't find anything over $30 and most sets are under $25. Not to mention you can get free shipping if you're an Amazon prime customer! Every kid needs a few new PJS to start off the new school year and most moms can use a few pairs too. Check out the great selection at PJ Drama and get a good night's sleep! To see all they have to offer, be sure to visit their website as well as their selection on Amazon. You can also follow their social networks to keep up with new products and promotions. 

Face Book
Twitter
Instagram
Pinterest