Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Back to School Must Have - D-Link AC750 Wi-Fi Router

 





D-Link today announced that it is now shipping a new line of AC750 Wi-Fi Routers (DIR-818LW) available in red, teal, black, and white. Featuring a sleek, cylinder shape, the routers deliver next generation 802.11ac wireless speeds and gigabit wired speeds. The new routers are perfect for any house looking for a reliable and strong home network ideal for HD video streaming, online gaming and multiple user activities with some desk appeal.
 
 

Designed to eliminate Wi-Fi interference for faster and more reliable Internet, the AC750 Wi-Fi Routers feature dual-band technology enabling users to perform simple Internet activities on the 2.4GHz band, and more demanding activities on the cleaner, interference-free 5GHz band. The routers are also backward compatible with 802.11a/b/g/n devices for seamless connectivity. Additionally, for fast wired connectivity, the AC750 Wi-Fi Routers are equipped with four Gigabit Ethernet ports.




 

Offering easy remote network management, the AC750 Wi-Fi Routers allow users to see what websites are being visited, block unwanted connections and set up automatic email alerts when unauthorized connections are made on any iPhone®, iPad® or Android device with the free mydlink Lite app. In addition, the routers feature a USB port that works with the free mydlink SharePort app, enabling users to stream and share photos, music and movie files directly to their mobile devices. The AC routers also support easy setup using a mobile phone or tablet with the free Quick Router Setup (QRS) app.

More about the AC750 Wi-Fi Routers

  • Next Generation AC750 Technology increased speed, range and reliability ensure strong whole-home coverage
  • Fast Gigabit Ports – four 10/100/1000 Gigabit ports provide high-speed wired connectivity

·         Dual Band Performance – up to 433Mbps on the 5GHz band and 300Mbps on the 2.4GHz band for maximum throughput with less Wi-Fi interference

·         Backward Compatibility works with existing Wi-Fi devices

·         mydlink Cloud Services remotely monitor your network using your smartphone or tablet

·         SharePort – stream content from a connected USB drive to multiple mobile devices with a free mobile app



Availability and Pricing

The new line of D-Link® AC750 Wi-Fi Routers (DIR-818LW) is now available in four colors (red, teal, black, and white) for $79.99 exclusively at Amazon.com. Detailed specifications are available online at www.dlink.com/colorrouter or connect with D-Link on Facebook (www.facebook.com/dlink) and Twitter (www.twitter.com/dlink).



 My Thoughts

 Even though I'm a blogger, I consider myself to be somewhat technologically challenged.  I've never been very good about getting my computer up and running on my own. But there is one thing I do know and that's that I need my system to move as quickly as possible because I already spend too much time online. When my husband bought his laptop and we had to install a wireless router, I noticed that my computer slowed down pretty drastically. As the kids got older and started with the iPods, tablets, and other gadgets, it got even worse. Over time, I learned to live with it, but always hoped for something better. Finally, thanks to the D-Link AC750 Wi-Fi Router, I found the perfect solution.

As soon as our D-Link arrived, I had my husband hook it up right away. It didn't take long. In just a few simple steps, the software was downloaded and it was ready to run. When you open in the directions on your web browser, it walks you through step by step. It took us only a few minutes to complete the whole process, and neither of us are that tech savvy. I noticed a difference right away. My internet moved much faster, even when my husband had his laptop on. In fact, we can have four or five wireless devices running at any given time without any lagging. Even streaming pictures and videos is no problem.


The device itself is compact so it doesn't take up much room on my desk, yet it's still powerful and secure. I love the sleek design. The one I received is red, and it adds a splash of color to my office space. I also love that it's an affordable option. My last router cost over $100 and this one was less than $80 and works twice as well. This is a great unit for a home office and would also be perfect for college students who may not have much room in campus dorm or apartments.

If you are in the market for new router, be sure to check out the D-Link AC750 Wi-Fi Router.  They even come in several fun colors including, red, blue, white and black. You can find more information on their website or grab one for yourself on Amazon.


5 comments:

VickieC said...

I would love to try this out for my grandchildren for my house

rochelle said...

We need this in my house love to try this

Unknown said...

These are such Awesome Wi-Fi Routers. The look great and are in such Pretty Colors. I like that they are wireless. Need a couple also in my House! Thankyou for Posting

Romeo said...

As one can always dream - I have the use for this particular item but my funds are extreme tight! Other's can say comments but I send my compliments about this new technology!

I would love to obtain one, it would be a huge help over this old refurbished machine made of used parts. It wouldn't take long... for me to notice the difference... for as it's been stated " in a short time upon download and it was ready to run".

Daisy Jones said...

very helpful! Here you will get all kind of solution like

D-link Customer Support
D-link australia
dlink admin password