Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Transition Easily from Day to Night with the Stylish Shoes at Kohl's




With summer in full swing, my family and I spend a lot of time traveling back and forth to our beach house. With six people in one car, we have to limit the amount of luggage we carry, so every piece counts. I always try to pick out shoes that can transition from day to night to help save space in my suitcase.  When it comes to stylish shoes at great prices, you can't ask for a better selection that what you'll find at Kohl's.




One of my favorite brands at Kohl's is LC Lauren Conrad. The cutout ballet flats look fabulous with almost any attire.



In the daytime, these flats are comfortable enough for walk on the boardwalk and won't leave any blisters on your heels. I paired them with a pair of three quarter jean capris and the Beachy Crochet Top which is also from the Lauren Conrad collection.



 When nighttime rolls around, you may want something a little more formal. The LC Lauren Conrad Ballet Flats are a stunning embellishment along with a Boho skirt and a laced cami top. For me, having flats that can be so easily dressed up are a Godsend because I've never been very graceful in heels.



For the younger generation, Rock & Republic has some styles that will really rock your socks. My daughter picked out the Rock & Republic Gladiator Wedge Sandals. This is another summer shoe that you can  work into both your day and night time wardrobe. 



For the daytime, my daughter went casual with a pair of three-quarter jeans and a plain black shirt. Because they have no raised heels, these shoes are even school appropriate. She wore them for her last day of classes and received tons of compliments.




When nighttime rolled around, the same shoes were the perfect compliment to the semi-formal gown she picked out for her summer formal. With classy shoes like these, there is no end to the fashionable possibilities.  And these are only a few examples of the awesome footwear you can find at Kohl's.  They have everything you need at the best possible prices. To keep up with all the great products at Kohl's, check out their website or follow them on face book.


***I received a gift card to facilitate my review. The opinions expressed are my own and were not influenced in any way.***  

21 comments:

rochelle said...

Nice cloths love to win

rochelle said...

Nice cloths love to win

Tamra Phelps said...

I like the flats best, I think. I've never been a sandal person. I don't have the feet for it, lol.

An Apel a Day said...

I get all of my kid's shoes there.

rj7777 said...

You both look like sisters. Thanks for sharing. Kohl's is a great store. I need to shop there more often. Rita Spratlen

blessnel said...

Those sandals are super cute and unique! I would love that in gold!

Unknown said...

wow, she's right you do look more like sisters than mother daughter. I love Kohls although I never find cute shoes there. I love the white ballet flats you found

Unknown said...

Kohl's is my favorite place to shop for the whole family. I thank Kohl's so much for their participation with the giveaways

Buddy Garrett said...

My wife loves the cutout ballet flats. They are do versatile.

slehan said...

I like your white top best. Nice flats. Heels are not my thing either.

An Apel a Day said...

We just went to Kohl's and bought 3 pairs of shoes, and 1 pair of boots (clearance big time).

Sandra Watts said...

I love those black sandals you had on. Great outfits too.

Unknown said...

Cute shows and outfits! I love them all!

Sarah Matos said...

I love Kohls for clothing and shoes. Usually one of our first go to places when we need clothing

rochelle said...

Love the sandals real nice

rblbsh28 said...

I love the clothes at Kohls

An Apel a Day said...

I like their stuff so much! I shop there often.

slehan said...

I was at Kohl's today. They send me a $10 gift card every so often. Today I got a new spatula.

slehan at juno dot com

Sandra Watts said...

I like the black dress. It is cute on you.

Unknown said...

I absolutely love, love, love the gladiator sandals. There so cute and like you said, can be dressed up or dressed down. They look really cute on her.

Unknown said...

Cute shoes! I usually spend the entire summer in flip flops. Lol.