Sunday, June 29, 2014

Make Life Easier with FoodSaver's 2-in-1 Vacuum Sealing Kit


Do you buy in bulk and have food ruin before you can eat it? Beans and rice that you'd like to store? Look no further than FoodSaver's 2-in-1 vacuum sealer. This is one of the top machines to choose from, and I am in love with it.

Our old sealer would have to warm up, seal one end of bag, let it rest, put food in and seal, and rest for what seemed like forever. It was a hassle to get anything done, and your arms hurt by the end of everything from pushing on it to get a good seal. I loathed buying food to vacuum seal with our first sealer! I am so happy to have this one.



2-in-1 Sealing System

Built-in retractable handheld sealer seals zipper bags, canisters, containers and marinates food in minutes
         The handheld sealer is amazing. You can seal anything in no time. Fully automatic, and with everything right there at your hands, things are made so much simpler. No need to try to attach the hose for the handheld, and it has its own storage place right there on top! Perfect.

Moist/Dry food settings for optimal sealing
          No need to worry about how to seal foods that are wet. You can select which type you're getting ready to package and go. 

PulseVac™ button allows you to seal delicate foods without crushing them
          Perfect for fish! So many times you try to save your fillets, and you end up tearing them up and they won't store very well. This feature is probably my favorite!

   Pull-out drip tray drawer with patented, removable, dishwasher-safe drip tray
          Easy clean up with the drip tray makes the stress of packaging your meats with or without marinades disappear. 

These are just a few of the awesome advantages to the 2-in-1 system. If you're like me, you are busy and a lot of times you can't devote hours in the kitchen cooking a meal. You can spend one afternoon meal planning and vacuum sealing, so that you have an easy no fuss way to throw dinner together!

This is the perfect wedding gift, or any holiday! Why not share the love with making meal time and prep a cinch? Follow FoodSaver and stay up to date on great ideas and contests on their social media-- Facebook, YouTube, Pinterest






7 comments:

Sue E said...

I love the Food Saver. My birthday is this month & I might ask for this. It really saves food & money!! The meat doesn't get freezer burn & veggies stay crisp! This product will eventually pay for itself.

VickieC said...

I really could use this for when the garden gets done

Unknown said...

I Love the Food Saver. I could use it for so many items that I freeze..This might be my next purchase! Thankyou for posting

Q said...

This is a very good thing to have in your home.

Robin Wilson said...

I have one of these and I just love it! I use it for storage and I also have the attachment you can use to marinade meats. It works great!

An Apel a Day said...

That's really cool. I think I saw that at Costco before.

Unknown said...

I have always wanted a Foodsaver unfortunately its one of those things that I will have to win or get as a gift. These new models are nice, I like that they have a drip tray now