Wednesday, March 26, 2014

You'll Flipp Over All These Savings!








I like to think of myself as a smart shopper. I have my little folder full of coupons, I sign up for special deals online, and I always check my circulars. Sometimes the process of comparing all the different sales can be pretty time consuming. There are around ten different stores in my area that I go to on a regular basis and they all have different sales every week. That’s a lot of circulars to compare, especially when there may only be a few specific things I’m looking for.  

That’s where Flipp comes in. Flipp is an online app that makes shopping a breeze because you can have all your circulars right at your fingertips all the time. Downloading the app is 100% free and very simple. Just head over to iTunes and you can install it on your iPad, iPhone, or Android device. Once it’s downloaded, you enter your zip code and it will pull up all your local circulars.  Just some of the ads on mine were Rite Aid, JC Penny, Big Lots, Family Dollar, Target and more.  There were even ads for stores I didn’t know offered circulars, like Guitar Center.




 I was really excited because some of these papers aren’t delivered to my home. If I wanted to see one, I’d have to drive to the store or hope to find it online.  I love to shop at Target but it’s over an hour from my house and since I never got their circular, I wouldn’t know what sales were happening. Now with a touch of my iPad, I can see what Target has to offer and decide if it’s worth the drive.
Another great feature of the Flipp app is being able to search specific items. For example, I have two little ones in diapers and that is obviously a big expense. It’s worth an extra trip to a different store to get diapers for the best possible price.  When I typed “Diapers” in the search engine, it gave me more than twenty sale options from stores all over my county. The best deal was at Rite Aid where I could get a Jumbo Pack for only $6.99. Add to that the $2 off coupons I already had and I’m cashing in on some serious savings. I was able to get several packs for only $4.99 and this wouldn’t have been possible without Flipp because Rite Aid was another circular I don’t receive in the mail. I never would have known about the sale without my Flipp app.

This is only one success story. I’ve been using Flipp for about a month and already I’ve saved tons of money. Plus I can stay organized by making shopping lists and having all my circulars in one place. As an added bonus, its even a greener option because there's no paper to throw away.  I thought I was a savvy shopper before, but Flipp has helped me become even more of an expert on saving money because it’s customized just for me. It gives me all the sales in my local community and helps me make the most of them. This is one mom who is definitely flipping out over the Flipp app! Try it for yourself today and see how much more money you could be saving. 

***I received a gift card to thank me for my time. All opinions are still my own and have no been influenced in any way.***

0 comments: