Friday, March 21, 2014

Sponsored: Check Out Kohl's Spring Fashion Hangout! #SpringAtKohls




After a long, cold winter, I'm ready to break out my sandals and get ready for Spring, starting with a wardrobe makeover. This year, Kohl's is on top of all the latest fashion trends. From low-cut denim to making a bold statement in shades of pink, the hottest spring fashions are available at Kohl's. To find some great style tips, check out the Kohl's Spring Fashion Hangout.  




I'll definitely be incorporating some of their lovely feminine tops into my spring wardrobe. They're easy to dress up or dress down and work with your curves in a positive way. I'm also in love with the Jennifer Lopez line! Watch the Kohl’s Spring Fashion Hangout video yourself and let me know trends will be in your closet this season.


***I participated in a campaign for Mom Central Consulting on behalf of Kohl’s. I received a gift card as a thank you for participating.***

0 comments: