Thursday, September 26, 2013

Exercise and Dieting Just Not Doing It? Try Apteka SlimFit.

By Tara. *Item received for review. No financial reimbursement.*

Apteka SlimFit™ Dietary Supplement for Weight Management - 60 CapsulesI've been working out 10, 11 times a week since April. Until this last month or so, I haven't lost a single centimeter. It's been very discouraging. I've heard people talk about that "plateau", that spot you reach and your body just doesn't want to get any smaller, and I can live with that, as long as I firm up a bit.

And no, I don't eat like a pig. LOL

I just couldn't lose weight.

I'm pleased to say after combining Apteka SlimFit with my other regular supplements, I finally began to see progress. In a month, I have firmed up some, finally!! I cannot tell you what it is in pounds because I'm not in the habit of weighing myself. I go by how my pants fit and I can say with all honestly that while I was an 8 on the verge of a 10 before, I'm now a LOOSE 8. So does it work? YES.

What they say:
"Apteka SlimFit is formulated using only pure high quality raw, unroasted, green coffee bean powder that has been standardized to contain 50% chlorogenic acids, which contains a naturally-occurring blend of the 3, 4, and 5-caffeoylquinic acids.

The green coffee beans offer support for weight management without the jittery stimulation that can come with caffeine.*

The daily dose of Apteka SlimFit contains less caffeine than a cup of coffee at about 15 mg to 23 mg versus the average cup of roasted coffee which contains about 100 mg to 150 mg. The coffee beans used are green. Unroasted and thus retain the naturally present antioxidants, while not concentrating the caffeine levels of roasted coffee.


The chlorogenic acids are only present in the raw green coffee bean and not in the familiar aromatic coffee bean, due to their removal during the roasting process as these acids are extremely bitter. These unique and powerful acids support healthy body weight, body fat levels, cardiovascular function, and help maintain normal blood sugar levels.

A recent study has contributed to the sudden green coffee extract craze. The study was conducted by researchers at the University of Scranton in Scranton Pennsylvania. The study tested the effectiveness of green coffee extract to aid in weight loss among 16 participants between the ages of 22 and 46. After a 22-week study was completed, the participants were weighed once again.

Researchers found that the participants lost about 17 pounds on average. This 17 lb decrease in weight is equivalent to a 10% reduction in total body weight and 16% reduction in total fat mass. Although this study group is considered small in number, by most scientific bodies, it does lead us to see the potential of the green coffee bean extract.

Chlorogenic acid appears to block the body's ability to absorb glucose, which prevents the body from storing fat. Also, chlorogenic acid instructs the liver to start metabolizing fat deposits a faster rate than the liver normally would.

Chlorogenic acid, a polyphenol found in Green Coffee Bean, is important in plant metabolism which seems to have the same effect on humans. It has been reported to slow down the release of glucose from the liver into the blood. When glycogenolysis slows down, the body uses fat cells for energy instead of sugar. Chlorogenic acid is an active phytochemical that may affect maintenance of normal blood pressure and recent studies indicate its usefulness in supporting weight management."

So that's how it works. 

What I say:
As I said above, I lost an inch or two. I'm almost back in a 6. That makes me a happy gal. I combined this with regular diet and exercise, that previously didn't seem to be enough. I also would like to point out that other diet and weight loss supplements require you take the pill 30 min to an hour before eating. I find that inconvenient, especially in the morning. I'm hungry. I don't want to wait that long to eat! With this, it's 15 to 30 min before eating--much better!

Take two pills, wait 15 min, eat. Go about your day. That's it.

I recommend giving these a shot if diet and exercise just don't seem to be enough anymore. There's no reason to stay on that plateau.

*Item received for review. No financial reimbursement.*

0 comments: