Friday, June 10, 2011

Flirty Apron Review





Every cook needs an apron. Even terrible cooks like me. In fact, I think I need one more because I make much bigger messes than people who know what they're doing. But if I'm going to wear an apron, it has to be cute. Maybe even sexy. At Flirty Aprons you can find stylish and affordable aprons both woman, men and children can all look good in. They come in a variety of adorable styles ranging from sexy to retro styles.










For our review, I received the Sugar and Spice design. This adorable apron is black with white dots and frills. It is accentuated by a hot pink bow with a rhinestone button to give it a little extra flare.  The material is soft and the straps are nice and long so it will fit a variety of sizes. I am six months pregnant, but it was still comfortable for me to wear and easy to adjust because there are straps at both the neck and around the back.  They are the perfect weight for a hot kitchen, and won't make you feel like your stifling, even in the hot summer months. The design is adorable and didn't fade when I washed it, but all the stains came out easily.  These are high quality aprons that every woman will want. They are the perfect way to look cute while you're cooking. At only $27.95, they are also affordable.





These fun and flirty accessories come in more than fifty beautiful colors and patterns. They even have adorable matching sets for moms and their daughters. Orders ship in just one day, and there is a 30 day money back guarantee. The aprons will fit all shapes and sizes and make a great  gift for moms for almost any occasion. To keep up with future promotions, be sure to become a fan of Flirty Aprons on face book. Visit the online store today and start cooking in style with Flirty Apron.









I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com created by WebBizIdeas.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Tomoson Product review & giveaway Disclosure.

0 comments: