Friday, June 10, 2011

Smart Phone Portable Screen Cleaner Review



I have three kids. Soon I'll have four. And they all love to put their hands all over my things. Especially my cell phone. It constantly gets covered in fingerprints. Usually I just make it worse by trying to use my shirt to clean it off, but now I've discovered a new product that makes cleaning my phone a breeze. The Smart Phone Portable Screen Cleaner from Dust Off is the perfect way to keep your electronics looking shiny and new.


I received the Smart Phone Portable Screen Cleaner to review, and I was really impressed with it. I don't actually have a smart phone, but the cleaner worked fine on my regular cell phone. You just have to turn off your device and spray a little of the formula onto the cloth. Give it a few rubs and you're good to go.  It safely removes finger prints, food, and even baby drool. It is very small and compact so you can keep in in your handbag or briefcase at all times. It also works with iPhones, Blackberrys, and more. I actually just used it to clean my desktop screen and it worked great there too.


If you would like to get a Portable Screen Cleaner for yourself, they are available in stores nationwide including CVS, Staples and Best Buy. You can also find them online at Amazon. To learn more about Dust Off and all they have to offer, you can visit their website. To keep up with the latest promotions be sure to become their fan on face book. Dust Off is the perfect way to keep all your electronics looking brand new.


***Please note that I received no form of monetary compensation for this post. I did receive a sample of the product to try in order to write a fair and honest review. The opinions expressed in this review are my own and were not influenced in any way. ***

0 comments: