Tuesday, May 10, 2011
In the last few days, I told you about some of the great toys and games you can find at Educational Insights. I wanted to wrap it up with my favorite toy of all. One of the things my son really wanted this year was a microscope. Most of them are pretty expensive and difficult to use, and I wasn't sure I was going to be able to pull it off this year. But at Educational Insights, I found a microscope that works great and was available at a great price. While I did receive it as complimentary sample for review purposes, this is definitely something I would have bought. At only $ 64.99, the Talking Electron Microscope is an affordable, interactive toy that kids of all ages are going to love.
The Talking Electron Microscope is awesome! It comes with all kids of cool slides and the powerful scope really lets you get in there and get a good look at things. There are over 180 super magnified images of 60 different specimens ranging from the head of a grasshopper to a human eyeball. But its not like other microscopes. All the images are built in so there are no small pieces to lose. Its perfect for younger children because there is no frustration in trying to get slides lined up right and no small pieces to lose. Kids will learn about plants, animals, bacteria, viruses and more.
But wait! I didn't tell you the best part about the microscope yet. This is actually like having two fun toys in one, because the microscope talks! You can take quizes on all kinds of scientific questions, and use the answer selection buttons to make your choices. Kids will not only have fun playing, but will really learn something about the world of science. Its so much fun, that my husband and I were still fooling around with it after the kids went to bed. Its amazing seeing what things are made of, and a real learning experience for parents and kids.
Educational Insights and tell me another item you would love to have. For additional entries you can do any of the following, but you must complete this initial entry first. Any entries that do not follow these guidelines will be deleted.
1) Subscribe to my blog by email
2) Follow my blog on friend connect
3) Blog about this giveaway with a link to New Age Mama and Educational Insights(5 Entries)
4) Follow me on twitter and tweet this giveaway using the button at the top of this post (Daily)
5) Become my friend on face book or a fan of New Age Mama on Face Book (one entry each)
6) Grab my main button and tell me where I can find it
7) Follow New Age Mama on Network Blog
8) Follow my author blog on friend connect, twitter, or face book (one entry each)
9) Post this giveaway on any sweepstakes site, Mr Linky, or other networking website-leave the link where I can find it (1 entry each)
10) Become a fan of Educational Insights on Face Book
11) Subscribe to the Educational Insights Newsletter
This giveaway will end at midnight on 5/29/11 and is open to the US only. The winner will be chosen via a random number generator. Thanks again to Educational Insights for offering this great prize!
***Please note that I received no form of monetary compensation for this post. I did receive a sample of the product to try in order to write a fair and honest review. The opinions expressed in this review are my own and were not influenced in any way. Please note that I am not responsible for the delivery of this prize and can not be held accountable if, for any reason, is it not received. Furthermore, I am in no way liable for any injuries that may result from the use or misuse of this product. ***