Sunday, December 26, 2010

Gerber SmartNourish™ 2ND FOODS Review


 
 
I spent nine months making sure that every single thing I put in my mouth was healthy and safe for my baby. Now that she's here and ready to start eating baby foods, of course I am still going to make sure she has only the best no matter what the cost. Like most parents, Gerber has always been one of my first choices when it comes to baby food. But now they have come up with something a little different. Gerber SmartNourish 2nd foods have all the same great flavor and quality you have come to expect from Gerber, with a little extra. They
all include DHA & Choline which has been proven to help support brain & eye development.
 
I received three different flavors of baby food to review and Willow loved them all. I always taste everything before I give it to my children. Not always fun when it comes to baby food. But the fruit combinations were really tasty even though there is no salt or sugar added. The snap on caps allow you to use some now and save more for later. Its convenient for when you're on the go. 

To learn more about Gerber and all they have to offer you can visit their website. You can also follow them on You Tube or become their fan on face book .  Baby foods are only the beginning of the great products they offer.  They also have  formula, yogurts, juices and more.   Your  baby is the most important thing in your life and deserves only the best. And you will find only the best at Gerber.



***Please note that I received no form of monetary compensation for this post. I did receive a sample of the product to try in order to write a fair and honest review. The opinions expressed in this review are my own and were not influenced in any way. ***

0 comments: