Sunday, December 26, 2010

1st Birthday Bash! MiYim Organic Toys Review




I am very particular about the toys I give my me baby. Since everything goes into her mouth, I need to know what they are made from and that they're safe. But of course, I still want the most adorable things I can find. At  MiYim, a wonderful toy company that specializes in organic baby products, I found the most adorable baby toys at prices that are extremely reasonable. And even their packaging is made from recycled materials.

For our review, we received the adorable Three Ring Monkey Stacker. This little guy is perfect for baby's who are starting to learn coordination. The large hoops are soft but big and easy to pull on off the plush stacker. They are easy to grip and baby's will love to chew on them.  Like all their toys, the monkey is made from certified organic and natural cotton and even the dyes used in them are free of toxins.  Willow loved taking playing with the stacker and since there are no small pieces, we can even play with it in her playpen while I'm straightening up.


The MiYim  toys would make the perfect gift for any little one or a wonderful shower idea. The stacker is only one example of dozens of amazing products available at MiYim.  Many of their toys feature characters you'll know and love like the Cat in the Hat or themes that are universal like puppies and fairies.   You can keep your whole nursey green and stylish with MiYim.







To learn more about this great company and all they have to offer, you can visit their website. In addition to their children's toys, you can also check out their sister company Simply Fido for some adorable toys for your four legged friends. Check them out today and see how fun it can be to be green.








***Please note that I received no form of monetary compensation for this post. I did receive a sample of the product to try in order to write a fair and honest review. The opinions expressed in this review are my own and were not influenced in any way. **

0 comments: