Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Susan Brown's Baby Foaming Shampoo and Body Wash Review & Discount Code




I am always looking for natural products for my family, especially my baby. Her sensitive skin needs special attention. I recently came across a fantastic little company called Susan Brown's Baby. They were generous enough to offer me one of their product to review. I picked the Foaming Shampoo and Body Wash and I couldn't be more impressed with it.

The first thing I like about this item is that it is products two in one. I can use it to wash both my baby's hair and body.  This makes for less clutter in a bathroom shared by five people. Then there is the scent.  The soap is lightly scented like baby powder which is pleasing for mommy and relaxing for the baby. The easy to use pump creates a generous foam that lathers nicely. Bath time will only take about two pumps--one for the body and one to shampoo the hair.  At this rate, one bottle will last much longer than most store bought brands so even though its a little more per bottle, you will save in the long run. Plus you're getting the benefit of knowing you're using the most natural ingredients for your baby's sensitive skin.
 
There are lots of other wonderful products available at Susan Brown's Baby. They also have lotions, oils, bubble bath, and some terrific gift sets that would make any mommy or mommy-to-be smile. Right now would be a great time to make a purchase. New Age Mama readers are being given an exclusive discount. Just enter the code NEWAGE at checkout to receive 20% off your purchase. All of their items are safe, pure and natural so you can't go wrong. With great natural items and every day low prices, Susan Brown's Baby is a great one stop shop for all your baby care needs.




***Please note that I received no form of monetary compensation for this post. I did receive a sample of the product to try in order to write a fair and honest review. The opinions expressed in this review are my own and were not influenced in any way. ***

0 comments: