Wednesday, September 1, 2010

At the Hop with Pure Costumes






 I grew up in a little tourist town called Wildwood, New Jersey, and I still live in that general area.  Wildwood is still a popular beach town, but back in the fifties it was a real hot spot. All the popular rock legends like  Frankie Valley and Chubby Checkers were here on a regular basis. And once a year, the tradition continues with 50's week.  Its a huge convention where all the old time singers come down, they have dance offs, and everyone comes in fifties attire. But where can you find just the right outfit for this type of special occasion? At Pure Costumes, of course!




Pure Costumes offers one of the largest selections of adorable 50's Costumes that I have seen anywhere.  From poodle skirts to leather jackets,  they have it all at prices that are affordable. I especially love their grease costumes. I have always wanted to see what it was like to be a pink lady. I think that will be my choice for the fifties convention this year. They even have little skirts for the kids so they can tag along.  With the great music, old fashioned soda shops, and a little help of Pure Costumes, a visit to Wildwood will be  just like stepping back in time.




In addition to their fifties line, Pure Costumes has dozens of other types of costumes to choose from  in sizes ranging from infant to adult, and even plus sizes. So get a head start on Halloween and start shopping now. New Age Mama readers can get 10% off any order by entering the code NEWAGEMAMA at checkout. To keep up with future promotions you can follow them on twitter or become their fan on face book. Check them out today for all your costume needs.







***Please note that Pure Costumes is providing me with a small fee for my time in posting this review. The opinions expressed are still my own and were not compromised in any way****

1 comments:

Amanda Tempel said...

Wow! I couldn't believe when I was reading your post! My Aunt Loretta lives in Wildwood NJ and I visit her every other summer. Thats so crazy!

-Amanda T
http://mylifewithratsandmore.blogspot.com