Friday, April 30, 2010

SeaPak Shrimp Review





I live at the Jersey Shore so of course I love sea food. But I don't always have the time to prepar it fresh.  So its great to find frozen foods that taste as good as home made. And SeaPak shrimp is so good you'll think you got it fresh off the boat.







For review, we tried out the popcorn shrimp. It must have been great because I had barely put them on the table and they had disappeared. I didn't even have time to take a photo!  By the time I came back with my camera there were only two left. So I had to grab those two up so I could try them for myself. They were nice and crisp, and tailless so you can just pop the whole thing in your mouth. The blend of spices they use are tasty and they have 135 mg of Omega-3's and 65 IU of vitamin D per serving.  Plus they are ready in minutes so they are a quick, fun snack at any time.



In addition to the popcorn shrimp, SeaPak also offers shrimp scampi, butterfly shrimp, specialty shrimp and more. Check out their website for great recipe ideas. You can also enter their sweepstakes to win a coastal getaway. To find a store near you that sells SeaPak, check their store locator. To keep up with the latest news, become their fan on facebook.





***Please note that I received no form of monetary compensation for this post. I did receive a sample of the product to try in order to write a fair and honest review. The opinions expressed in this review are my own and were not influenced in any way. ***
 

0 comments: