Friday, April 30, 2010

Bebe au Lait Review






Bebe au Lait is known for its sophisticated and elegant designs for nursing covers. But they have extended their line to include lots of other wonderful products as well, including bids, hooded towels,  and something you can never have to many of--burp cloths.  All of their items come in a variety of styles and colors that will go with any layette.


For review, I received the burp cloths in parfait. They are not only  practical but also very pretty. What I love about them is that they are so much thicker than most burp cloths. Anyone with  a baby knows what  its like to walk around with a formula stained shoulder from drippy, drooly babies. But the Bebe au Lait cloths soak up any excess drippings with no problems. And another use I've discovered for burp clothes, especially soft, thick ones like these, is to line the inside of my cloth diapers with them. When I use them, I find I barely have any leakage.




Right now is a great time to shop at Bebe Au Lait because in honor of Mother's Day, they are having a fantastic sale! You can get two free burp clothes with the purchase of any nursing cover. Find the details here. And for a limited time only, they are also offering free shipping.  If you perfer to shop in a retail store, check their store locator for a shop near you.





To keep up with future sales and events from Bebe au Lait, you can subscribe to their newsletter (bottom right hand side), follow them on twitter, or become their fan on face book.  You should also check out their blog. If you have a baby or will be attending a baby shower anytime soon, this is a great place to find the perfect gift.








***Please note that I received no form of monetary compensation for this post. I did receive a sample of the product to try in order to write a fair and honest review. The opinions expressed in this review are my own and were not influenced in any way. ***

0 comments: