Thursday, April 29, 2010

Brilliant Bows Review




I love having a little girl. They are so much fun to dress up. I especially love having a baby with hair. My older daughter was bald until she was two! But the first thing every one says when they see Willow is always, "Look at all that hair!"  And since she has hair, or course I need to have a pretty bow to go with every out fit she wears. To find the best selection of hair bows for infants and toddlers, Brilliant Bows is a great place to shop.




I have bought a lot of bows since Willow was born. Most of them are sitting in a drawer because the plastic clips are next to impossible to get on  my squirming infant. The clips on the bows from Brilliant Bows are differnt. They attach easilly by snapping open the metal. Then you just press them closed once you have them in place, even if your baby has less hair than Willow. Best of all, they slide out easily without yanking on the baby's hair and making her cry. Plus, they are absolutely adorable.





Brilliant Bows has bows in all sizes and shapes for any occassion.   They even have a great section on holiday bows.  They offer a  referrel prpgram where you can earn a $15 by referring three friends. And at these low prices $15 will go a long way.




 Right now you can take advantage of a very special offer.  Any New Age Mama reader who makes a purchase of $10 or more at Brilliant Bows will receive one free "Classic" bow. You just need to mention in the comments that New Age Mama sent you to the website and tell them which desegn you want.  To keep up with future sales and specials, sign up for their newsletter.



***Please note that I received no form of monetary compensation for this post. I did receive a sample of the product to try in order to write a fair and honest review. The opinions expressed in this review are my own and were not influenced in any way. ***

3 comments:

jc said...

Sweet sweet Willow, how she has grown! So adorable and such a cutie, so envious!

trishden said...

These are so cute and look very well made. With two nieces, I will definately be looking into this company. Thanks for the review

Cheryl B said...

Look how Willow has grown! And show still has more hair than my 2.5 year old. I had a bald, bald baby! Once Tessa gets enough hair for a bow, I will look into those!