Friday, August 14, 2026

Once Upon a Mystery Box - Unclaimed Mail

 Heather and I tried a new company today: Once Upon a Mystery Box. We picked their Lady Parcelina Box mostly because I loved the whimsical fairy‑tale theme they use for all their packaging. We decided to split it the same way we did with the Bup Box, opening one thing together and dividing it up afterward.

The box was definitely full, so no complaints there. The first two items we opened were a bathing suit and a 250th 4th of July shirt. Not terrible, but not exactly magical either. And once we saw the return labels, we realized every single item came from the Franklin, NJ return center, the same place my original pallet was from. That center is known for mostly cheap clothing and Temu-type items, so my hopes dropped pretty fast.

To be fair, the listing did say it was all return mail, but if I’d known it was coming from the Franklin center specifically, I would’ve passed. Still, returns can surprise us sometimes, so we’ll see what the rest of the box holds.

Check out the video to see our reactions, and if you want to compare this to our other boxes, explore Bup Box posts or Surprise Chest finds.



@authorlauradeluca Unclaimed Mail from Once Upon a Mystery Box 📦 See what I unboxed with @I'mInAZenGardenStateofMind #unclaimedmail #mysteryboxes #unboxingvideo #unboxing #haul ♬ original sound - Laura Deluca

0 comments: