I picked up another $10 mystery box from my local Michael’s, and while this one wasn’t quite as much fun as the first, it was still a good haul.
The big item was a picnic blanket, and it had a $50 price tag on it, so right there, the box already paid for itself five times over. Along with that, I pulled out some banana plates, and a whole bunch of moss and silk flowers, and cheese markers. Most of the flowers I'll pass them along to my crafty coworkers who make their own wreaths and floral décor. They’re going to love these.
Check out the video to see everything inside. If you want want to see more mystery‑boxes, explore my other unclaimed‑mail posts or see what Heather from I’m in a Zen Garden State of Mind got in her Michael's boxes,
@authorlauradeluca Michaels Stores Summer Mystery Box 📦 #unboxingvideo #mysteryboxes #unboxing #crafting #fypシ ♬ original sound - Laura Deluca



0 comments:
Post a Comment