Wednesday, December 8, 2021

Paint Your Own Pottery at Home Kits




Check out the super cute new kits from Pottery Awesomeness! These are the perfect project for kids and families to enjoy together. With themed-subscription boxes, like Halloween, Sweet Tooth, Sports Fanatic and more, kids will be excited to receive these boxes that come with everything they need to create their masterpiece! Each box includes three cute figurines, acrylic paint, paint brushes, a glossy sealer and an instruction card with QR codes that will direct painters to painting tutorials and instructions. For every kit purchased, Pottery Awesomeness donates a painting kit to sick children in hospitals. They work directly with the lead art therapist at each hospital to determine what supplies are needed. 




My Thoughts

I loved these! My kids thought they were amazing. We love doing crafts like this. Perfect gift for grandparents or parents alike. It included a good color selection. You can also add your own acrylic colors if you want more, or mix the colors to make your own. I learned how to make brown doing this project lol. It didn’t look like a lot of paint, but it was more than enough. This kit is of good quality and a great value. It also comes with directions, and a glaze to seal them with when you are done. This is one of those wonderful zen like projects where I can turn off my brain and relax. it is like mediation for me. I am actually going to put these up with the Halloween decorations and save them for next year as well. 

The only fault I have with it is that the brushes are tiny. For the pumpkin I used the larger one that they have you for the glaze and went and got a second one from my own collection to apply the glaze with. The kids helped me with the pumpkin. There are tons of boxes to choose. They have standard packages where you can order one box, monthly subscriptions, and party packs. If you wanted to have a home pottery painting party for a birthday, these are perfect. They are completely customizable as well. You can do simple packs or pick out all decorations and themes. They are a party in a box. Super cute. 



Connect with Pottery Awesomeness


Website        Facebook        Youtube       Instagram 













0 comments: