Sunday, December 8, 2019

Need some holiday self care? Look no further than 7th Heaven!


Pamper your friends with  7th Heaven’s  cruelty-free, vegan and EASY peel-off masks! Available in several ‘ flavors,’ such as  Coconut & Clay, Tea Tree and Dead Sea,  these de-stressing masks use luxurious  natural  ingredients to reveal glowing, fresher, cleaner skin.

Each mask comes in a generous single-serve sachet and retails for $1.99 - a real stocking stuffer steal!

My Thoughts:

I love the products from, 7th Heaven! I have used their face masks over the last few years and have always found relaxation and beautiful skin afterward! 7th Heaven was kind enough to let me try three of their awesome "flavors". Each mask was left on for about twenty minutes and all had a unique purpose. I was happy with each mask and can say they are the perfect stocking stuffers for those who love and/or are in need of a good treat yourself day.


If you're looking for a mask perfect for getting into the problem areas like the t-zone, I'd highly recommend the Tea Tree Peel-Off Mask. Witchhazel, Tea Tree, and Willowherb are the three main power ingredients in this all-natural mask. When I applied the product, it felt very cool and tingly on my skin. It hardens as you relax and comes off with ease. Having combination skin, I felt this a great fit for me because it left my skin looking smooth, shiny, and cleaned up in my problem areas. 
This mask was such an interesting experience. It is thick and creamy and yet hardens just like 7th Heaven's traditional masks. I would say this mask had a much tighter feel as it hardened. Though it wasn't uncomfortable at all. It felt like it was firming my skin in a good way. This mask is truly a wonderful one for multitasking. It has hydrating coconut oil and the healing benefits of seaweed and natural clay. My skin felt so soft and bright afterward. It also pulled out some blackheads as well. 


I've always been a fan of dead sea products. I was excited to try this mask out. It smelled amazing upon opening the packaging. The three primary ingredients are dead sea salt, seaweed, and chamomile. If you're something looking for something good for cleansing and purifying the skin, this is the mask for you. The chamomile also adds a soothing element so your skin won't dry out from the cleansing. This is a great choice for acne-prone skin or those looking to up their skin cleansing routine. 

Connect with 7th Heaven:




0 comments: