Tuesday, December 17, 2019

Bernie the Dolphin 2 on DVD


The Ryan family is back, and this summer Holly and Kevin have internships at Marineland. While out on the sea, they are excited to discover that their old friend Bernie the dolphin and his pod have returned. Unfortunately, the devious Winston Mills has also returned, but this time he swears all he wants is a second chance to do the right thing. When Bernie finds himself in trouble again, will Holly and Kevin's sleuthing skills be enough to save him?

My Thoughts

In Bernie the Dolphin 2, Bernie is back with a friend!  Their old enemy Winston, played by Kevin Sorbo, is up to his old tricks as soon as he gets out of prison. When Bernie is kidnapped, the kids just go after the culprits to try to friend back their dolphin friend.

Dolphins are my daughter's spirit animal, so she was super excited to watch this film. She loved all the scenes with the kids playing the dolphin. Mom loved the scenes that included Kevin Sorbo. I was always a huge fan of Hercules the Legendary Journeys, and I enjoyed having this Greek demi-god grace my screen again. I also enjoyed the call to action and how people fought to protect the wildlife in our oceans. I wish more people would do that in real life.

If you'd like to grab a copy of this fun family film, you can find it in stores now or you can grab a copy online on Amazon.

0 comments: