Saturday, June 22, 2019

The Gentle Cleanser for Your Sunburned Skin




Most of us have been there – when you forget or miss a spot with SPF, resulting in a sunburn. Now what?

Avoid harsh cleansing products and implements, like a loofah, when experiencing a sunburn. A cleanser like Dove Beauty Bar is gentle to skin and can be used without an implement. Formulated with ¼ moisturizing cream, Dove Beauty Bar gently but effectively cleanses and cares for skin, leaving it soft, smooth and radiant.

My Thoughts 

Dove has been one of my favorite skincare products for as long as I can remember. What makes me love this brand is that their products that really work with my sensitive skin.  With Dove, I know I'm always doing the right thing for by body. I tried out several of the Dove Beauty Bars including:

Dove Pink/Rosa
Gentle Exfoliating
Shea Butter
Cool Moisture
Relaxing Lavender 

Each one of these bar has it's own purchase,  but they are all fantastic. When I started using Dove, I noticed a difference after just one shower.  The bars lathers nicely and leaves your skin feeling deep-down clean, but it also leaves your skin so soft it feels like flower petals. You can't ask for better results. They also have a light scent that isn't overpowering.  I'd highly recommend this Dove line to anyone looking for something to help with dry skin. Plus, it's always a great price. You won't have to break the bank with Dove. It's the perfect way to keep your skin healthy and radiant all summer long.

Head over to to learn o to DoveBeautyBar.com more about these fabulous products.


Connect with Dove:
Website    Facebook    Twitter     Instagram    Pinterest     Google+ 


0 comments: