Tuesday, February 12, 2019

BENJI MOVIE COLLECTION, THE BD + DVD + DIGITAL COMBO



BENJI MOVIE COLLECTION, THE BD + DVD + DIGITAL COMBO

Benji is back with a tremendous trio of films that transformed this lovable mutt into a Hollywood superstar!

Contents:

BENJI – The Original Classic - The movie that catapulted Benji into international stardom. A unique motion picture all told from the heart and soul of a dog.

FOR THE LOVE OF BENJI – The canine star with the most expressive face in dogdom returns in his second record-breaking movie adventure!

BENJI: OFF THE LEASH – Benji is back in this charming story that's told from the pooch's point of view, tracking his early days as a pup to his current life in showbiz!

“Benji is the best family film of our time. Maybe of all time.” - Liz Smith - Cosmopolitan

"Benji's uncanny ability to project emotions definitely makes him the Laurence Olivier of the dog world!" - New York Daily News

"Benji is truly remarkable." - Hollywood Reporter


My Thoughts


I haven't thought about Benji in years, but as soon as I sat down to watch this film, a flood of memories came back. I can see myself sitting on my mom's lap, holding my stuffed Benji in my arms. In this original film, a scruffy little dog discovers a secret and tries his best to let the humans around him know what is going on. In addition to the original full length film, this Blu-ray set includes a photo gallery, interviews, and a look behind the scenes. 

This is one of those movies that made a deep impression on me as a child.  I think it's what started my obsessive love of animals, and is one of the main reasons why I am still an animal lover today.  I haven't seen it on television since I was a kid, so getting the chance to snuggle up with my own little ones to watch it was like coming full circle. Benji is an adorable family film that has brought many generations a lot of joy. Grab a copy for your own family on Mill Creek's website

0 comments: