Saturday, November 10, 2018

Holiday Gift Guide – Polaner Fruit & Maple Premium Fruit Spread




 

I found the sweetest stocking stuffer idea. New from Polaner, Fruit & Maple Premium Fruit Spread


The fruit flavor spread is sweetened with pure maple syrup! The fruity goodness is enhanced with the delicious richness of maple. The real fruit spread comes in four delectable flavors. 

Fruit & Maple Premium Fruit Spread
Peach
Raspberry
Blueberry
Strawberry




I had the pleasure of tasting two of the new Polaner fruit spreads. The Fruit & Maple Premium Fruit Spread Peach flavor is a scrumptious looking golden peach color. The flavor bursts with fresh ripened peach. The maple balances out with the perfect amount of sweetness with out being overpowering. This spread is amazing on plain toast or can be used for making spectacular desserts and treats. I can see serving the peach flavor with homemade French toast or making a drizzle over a bread pudding.  


One of my favorite flavors in just about anything is raspberry. The Fruit & Maple Premium Fruit Spread Raspberry flavor is intensely delicious! The tartness of the raspberry blends wonderfully with the rich sweet maple flavor. I could eat this one by the spoonful right out of the jar! It has a gorgeous deep red color with a very inviting aroma. I served this on crackers and could not stop eating it. Polaner has included a recipe for making a Raspberry Baked Brie using the raspberry flavor spread. I would love to make this for the holidays….if I have any spread left.
These spreads are made with 4 ingredients, are Gluten-Free, Kosher Certified, and contain no artificial colors or flavors. 



The new Polaner Fruit & Maple Premium Fruit Spreads are starting to hit the market shelves. They are being released on the East coast first then coming nationally. They are presently not in my area, but I hope they arrive soon. I will be watching my local market as well as the Polaner web site for online ordering. 

Add a little sweetness to your holidays. Try Polaner Fruit & Maple Premium Fruit Spreads! 

Connect with Polaner


0 comments: