Saturday, November 17, 2018

Holiday Gift Guide – EdenPure OxiLeaf Air Purifier








I do a lot of home cooking plus I have two dogs, and a rugged husband. Combined, it adds up to a mixture of smelly odors. What I need is an air purifier! 

Ta-Da! Enter the EdenPure Oxileaf plug in air purifier. This adorable, compact portable unit can be plugged in to whichever room I need it the most. Just plug it in, turn it on and it starts clearing the air. 


It uses Ozone technology to oxidize any odors or up to 99.9% of air pollutants. We have been having terrible gusty winds lately that affect us with allergies. Having the Oxileaf, has helped my husband to breathe easier. 

The leaf shape is unique. When it is powered on, it has a pretty green LED leaf vein glowing. The overall unit size is small enough to set just about anywhere. It measures under 5 inches square. I have had it on my home desk, in the kitchen, and in the bathroom. I would consider taking the Oxileaf while traveling. 

The Oxileaf is simple to operate – it can be plugged into a wall outlet with the folding plug on the back. It can also be powered using a USB connection, which makes it ideal for working near computers. The main dial on the side turns the unit on plus acts as the ozone flow level. It can be set to minimum or maximum. 

As for the sound level, it is semi-quiet. It does get louder if on a higher level. The air inlet is located on the back with the air outlet found on the front. It has a low-level hum which can be adjusted by the level and the distance away the unit is placed. I can barely hear it from across my office. Using it in the kitchen, I have noticed a significant decrease in food cooking odors permeating the entire home.
I did notice an unusual odor when first using the Oxileaf. Per the included manual, this is normal. It is the ozone odor which indicates it is working properly. It does dissipate as it works for a longer period as the ozone will fill the entire room. Changing the level to minimum helped with the initial ozone odor. It is not offensive, just noticeable, if you are sensitive to smells. For the best results, the recommendation is to leave it running for 12 hours continuously per day. The Oxileaf will shut itself off for 3 minutes every half hour for cooling down and saving energy.  

Overall, I am quite satisfied with the Oxileaf. It is a good product that works as expected. EdenPURE can be found in Sharper Image as well as Walmart.com, BedBathandBeyond.com, Lowes.com and Overstock.com. Give the gift of clean air! 

Connect with EdenPure


0 comments: