Sunday, September 30, 2018

Get 15% Off Keysy Duplicator & Rewritable Fobs at Tiny Labs

RFID keys may be convenient, but if you lose one, it can be a serious problem. It's expensive and can take a long time for the replacement to arrive. Luckily, Keysy from Tiny Labs has the perfect solution. With their easy to use duplicator, you can copy and store all your RFID devices in one convenient location. In only a few simple steps, you can have all your fobs and keycards on one device. I got to try out the system, and I was really impressed with how easy it is. Here is a summary of the steps involved with the programming.
  1.  Place the Keysy remote on top of the FOB or keycard you’d like to copy
  2.  Hold the button for six seconds until it blinks, then center it over the fob.
  3.  Once the remote turns green, it can be used as a keycard. 


You can also use it to make additional copies with the blank fobs which are available to purchase at Tiny Labs. This system is simple, convenient, and completely secure. I am technologically impaired with most technology, but I had no trouble getting the Keysy to copy my fobs. It saves space on my keychain and in my bag. Plus, it guarantees I won’t have to worry about expensive replacements ever again. Another great feature is that the fobs can be reused as many times as you like.  To learn more, check out the video below:



I think this is such a great idea. I would recommend Keysy to anyone who uses RFID keycards. So, what are you waiting for? Copy, consolidate, and simplify your life with Keysy today!




 ***Discount Code***

 If you’re thinking about making a purchase, now would be the perfect time. New Age Mama readers are being offered an exclusive discount. Simply enter the code NEWAGEMAMA at checkout to get 15% off your Keysy duplicator or rewriteable fobs. Visit Tiny Labs and order yours now because this offer is only available for a limited time.


0 comments: