Saturday, August 18, 2018

A good night sleep on a Tempur-Pedic Pillow







It has been blazing hot in our area lately. It certainly makes it uncomfortable to sleep. I have been quite a bit cooler thanks to a new pillow from Tempur-Pedic. The TEMPUR-Adapt Cloud + Cooling pillow plus cooling pillow has brought me comfort and coolness for a good night’s sleep. 

Tempur-Pedic is well known for their quality mattress products. It is a natural progression for them to manufacture pillow too! They offer several types of pillows. Choose your style of sleeping to find the best pillow match. I am a side and stomach sleeper so the lower profile of the Tempur-Adapt Cloud + Cooling pillow is ideal for me. The construction is high quality. The quilted cover is washable, which I like for convenience. The cooling cover is knit providing the cool to the touch feeling. Inside is a one piece Tempur technology foam core. 


Sleeping on this pillow – I find it very comfortable. I can feel a decent amount of cooling, not like having an air conditioner directed at my head, it is more of an air flow circulation type of cooling. The pillow softness is just right for my sleeping position. It supports where I need it and provides the softness I desire. I enjoy using this pillow as a back rest while reading in bed! I like the way it supports and provides the coolness. It is a bit on the heavier side of a pillow, adding some weight when you move it. I allowed my hubby to try it for a few days. He said it offered a very good night’s sleep even though he is a back sleeper, this pillow worked! 

Temper-Pedic offers many types of pillows. The prices are reasonable for such a good quality pillow. They offer sales on the web site, so keep watch for special deals. 

Maybe the best sleep is as simple as finding the correct pillow

Connect with Tempur-Pedic


0 comments: