Friday, July 20, 2018

My Little Prince: A Personal Scrapbook

My Little Prince: A Personal Scrapbook



A keepsake treasure that makes a great gift for new parents, this hardcover book offers the ideal way to record a child's important moments from the very start of his life. Whimsical illustrations appear throughout the volume, along with fill-in-the-blank prompts that encourage parents to note birth and family information, likes and dislikes, activities, and other details. Envelopes and highlighted areas provide places to preserve photos, hospital IDs, and other precious mementos.

My Thoughts


The details that have been included in this book were insane. I had to look up a lot of the information for this book, but it was absolutely adorable. I did not even know my son was a Pisces until I read this book. I also found out that I am a Tiger in the Chinese Zodiac. It is a really detailed wonderful book. There is little great pockets for things like the hospital bracelet, photos. You detail so many things for your child like your family tree. The pages are very pleasant to look at as well, with wonderful illustrations.
There are also apparently ways to upload videos to link to your book, were you can put the URL. There are also two expandable folders for keeping mementos. It is something your child can cherish as they get older as well. It is a great way to preserve the memories from when your little prince or princess was born. There are also apparently downloadable extra pages that you can add to the book if you wish to. All around this is a very dear book to me now, that I am going to save for my son for years to come. 

Connect with Dover Books




Website        Face Book       Instagram         Pinterest        You Tube      Google        Twitter



0 comments: