Saturday, May 26, 2018

Reliable: Portable Iron





2 In Wonder! Meet the mini multitasker. It's an iron. It's a steamer. It's both! But don't be fooled by its charm. This portable powerhouse travels light and takes out wrinkles without taking up space. Compact iron and steamer with patent pending heating technology. 1 year limited warranty through the vendor. All consumer product concerns should be handled with Reliable directly. Call 1-800-268-1649 Ext. 237 ***Freight Intensive Item*** Billable transportation charges for freight intensive items will be the greater of the dimensional weight compared to the actual weight. In addition to transportation charges freight carriers may assess an additional oversize charger per package. **MAP Pricing Policy applies $49.00**

My Thoughts


I remember the night before my college graduation sitting there and steaming all my friend's graduation gowns, and getting annoyed at how big and clumsy that thing was when I had to borrow it from my mom. Getting it in the car and out in the parking lot, then into my dorm. We then had to lug it back and I had to use it on everyone's gowns, lugging it all over the place. Something portable like the new OVO 150GT Compact Iron and Steamer would have been so useful that night. I am just glad I have it for future endeavors now. This little gadget will be amazing for vacations like cruises or overseas trips. It is an iron plus a steamer in one. It is a powerful little guy too. I used it to steam my dress for Mother's Day. It is a steamer and an iron in one, and even a lint brush. It doesn't have the biggest ironing surface, but this is also what makes it so portable.
It is incredibly light. This thing weighs practically nothing. It is only 24 ounces. It has a water reservoir built in. If you have more than one garment to do, you are going to have to refill it, but again, we are taking about serious portability here. It got me about 8 or so minutes, I was not really keeping track. It has a little peg so that it can be seated standing up, and doesn't burn your work surface. It has some attachable tools, like a lint brush and a fabric brush for more delicate materials. This is a great tool that will be coming with me on any future vacation. It is going to be especially helpful when I am matron of honor to my cousin in Florida and have to travel there a lot.

Connect with Reliable 


Website        Face Book       Instagram        Pinterest        You Tube 




0 comments: