Thursday, April 12, 2018

“Must-Have” Products For Your Spring Beauty Routine.




As the season transitions from winter to spring, so too must our skincare routine.

Dove Exfoliating Body Polish is the first body scrub from Dove that exfoliates and nourishes for soft, smooth skin. Formulated with the brand’s signature ¼ moisturizing cream, Dove Exfoliating Body Polish nourishes skin as you exfoliate – making it the perfect addition to your spring skincare routine! Follow with a gentle cleanser, such as Dove Body Wash or Beauty Bar.

My Thoughts:

I am a true lover of bath and beauty products! I've enjoyed using Dove for years now and was excited when I heard they released a line of Exfoliating Body Polishes right in time for Spring. The winter months here are extremely bitter. Between snow, ice, and freezing rains, my skin is thirsting for some hydration. Like we exfoliate our face to remove dry skin, our body is often forgotten in that process. Dove has brought forth a product that embraces their signature 1/4 moisturizing formula with exfoliating agents in the mixture! You will get the best of both worlds with this product.

The first aspect of the Dove Exfoliating Body Polish I noticed was that it smelled wonderful! I reviewed the Pomegranate Seeds & Shea Butter option and it was heavenly! The texture was smooth yet thick. It had a whipped texture that spread easily. The Pomegranate seeds were evenly spread through the polish, allowing the user to get enough to spread on the body. I liked to take a small handful and spread it on my loofa. Each time I went into the shower, it felt reminiscent of being at the spa! After use, my skin felt smooth, soft, and smelled amazing! No more dry skin patches! I finished my shower with the Dove Beauty Bar. This is a product that will be added into my regular routine!

Connect with Dove:





0 comments: