Friday, April 27, 2018

Mother's Day Gift Guide - Aroma Box





Essential oils have been a part of my daily life long before they became a new craze. I use them for both medicinal and holistic practices.   My newest addiction is subscription boxes, so finding a box that was filled with essentials was definitely a must have for me! Each month, Herb Stop will deliver a selection of oils right to your door. Every Aroma Box will have a unique theme, and you'll get to sample some of the lesser known oils. This month's batch of oils was geared towards digestive health. It included three pure essential oils and one mix. The package also includes a sheet with recipes and helpful hints on the best ways to use your oils. Here is a little about each one of the varieties in this month's package. 


Sweet Basil - I love basil for cooking, and now its one of my favorite oils as well.  It can help to improve your memory, increase alertness, and ease confusion. It's also great for digestion and fighting that unsightly cellulite. 

Black Pepper- This baby is really strong. I mean, it can bring tears to your eyes, so be sure to use with care when it's undiluted.  Once you mix it with a base oil or add in some other oils, it's not so bad. It's definitely a powerful oil that is great for muscle aches or poor circulation, and helps with healthy digestion.




Juniper Berry- This is another oil that is great for circulation, but it can also aid with memory loss, fatigue, and lack of energy. I always use my Juniper oil on days when I have trouble getting started. It's also helps you maintain healthy blood sugar levels. One of my good friends is diabetic, and she uses this oil alongside her regular insulin treatments to help keep her sugar under control. 


Driven Roll-On - This delightful essential oil blend has a spicy aroma that smells amazing. It also helps the strong-willed to still their minds and focus. It will leave you open to new ideas and experiences.

This was another amazing box that came just in time to help ease the stress of Mercury Retrograde.   Each one of the varieties in this package will be getting plenty of use this month and any time I need a little grounding energy. I also love how Herb Stop includes so many great tips on how to use the oils and even some recipes. This month, they give you an awesome recipe for Beard Oil. Plus, the oils are always high quality, and never diluted.  The Aroma Box is  one of my favorite boxes, and Herb Stop will definitely be my go-to company whenever any of my oils need to be replenished.




In addition to the Aroma Box, you can also order individual bottles of any of Herb Stop's high quality oils. They also offer teas, beauty products, seasonings, and so much more.  Plus, shipping is always free on orders over $100, so be sure to stock up on all your favorite blends before the winter sets in. To see all they have to offer, visit the Herb Stop on their website or follow them via their social media.


Discount Codes

Use code ABAP18 to save 10% Off  any essential oils or roll-ons. 

Connect with Herb Stop





0 comments: