Wednesday, April 18, 2018

Exciting and Natural Skin Care Products from Lady Soma!




About Lady Soma:
We are located in New York City and are a niche provider of health and nutritional supplements. Lady Soma products are designed to assist in maintaining healthy and active lifestyles. We have been raising the bar in the health industry by instituting truth in labeling and ingredient safety. We take pride in our approach to ensuring quality through our commitment.

Our Beginning:
The word “soma” comes from the Greek language meaning “body”. Throughout history, Mediterranean food and culture, rich in fresh fruits, olive oil, vegetables, fish and whole grains, has been known to be the epitome of health.

We have developed a line that strictly focuses on internal and external demands of the body. Here, in confidence, anyone can email us or ask our representatives about their complex and personal hygiene issues; while being assisted by an educated and trained representative.

Small Batch Production:
Small batch production means we produce our products in small batches every three months to ensure the safest and freshest quality in our skincare products. All our products are sourced and produced in the United States.

Sustainability:
Our manufacturing facility in the United States is powered using 80% wind energy, and 15% solar power energy. We meticulously source our ingredients to ensure we are taking into consideration sustainable harvesting and fair trade practices.

Manufacturing Practices:
Lady Soma manufactures products under very stringent GMPs (Good Manufacturing Standards), regulated by the FDA. Our scientific researchers have worked closely with state and federal agencies to ensure the quality of our products. We have heard many stories of women going to multiple doctors and trying alternative therapies for feminine discomfort - and we wanted to pose a solution. Lady Soma believes that every woman is the master of her own destiny and her own health. While taking the advice of doctors, it is also important for us as women to be empowered to make the decisions and take responsibility for our good health.

Charity and Support:
Lady Soma supports the Breast Cancer Research Foundation. A portion of Lady Soma proceeds are donated on an annual basis to the Breast Cancer Research Foundation. Everyday there is a new woman who is diagnosed with breast cancer. One day there will be a cure that will help women around the world. We believe in increasing public awareness about good breast health and also asking others to help donate to find a cure for breast cancer. Please visit the Breast Cancer Research Foundation for information on how you can help.

My Thoughts:

Having sensitive skin I am careful about what I use when it comes to skin care. After reading up on the mission and ideals of Lady Soma, it was clear this was a company that took the body seriously. In this day and age there are too many products on the market filled with harsh chemicals. You hear of people getting drying, stinging, redness, and peeling from products that are suppose to be helping them heal and feel good about themselves! Lady Soma wants to bring that vision back by providing the highest quality items that are truly good for your skin!



I was thankful to receive three fantastic products from Lady Soma that I've been using every day since they arrived. The item I began my new regime with was the Sea Salt and Bee Pollen Mineral Toner. To be honest, toners are not something that has been a part of my skin care routine in years. They never seemed to do a lot for me, only sting and dry out my face. However, this toner was a blessing! After cleansing the toner was applied over my skin and neck. It smelled amazing, spread easily, and soaked into my pores quickly. There was no residue left over or sticky feeling. This speciality toner restores facial pH levels while also helping to boost radiance, circulation, hydrate, while also helping your skin aid in the natural healing process. I noticed within a week of using this toner that my complexion improved, left over marks from blackhead clearing had healed up, and my face was a lot smoother. I'm truly in love with this product! No more skipping the toner for me!



The second product I used right after the Sea Salt and Bee Pollen Toner was the Triple Collagen Eye Repair Gel. This was a fantastic addition to my skin care regime. Unlike other eye gels, Lady Soma's SomeLuxe brand brings you an all in one experience. Not only does the Tripe Collagen Eye Repair Gel assist in helping to build firmness and elasticity, it also helps those who have puffy eyes, redness, and dark eye circles. The gel can also be used under makeup, moisturizer, or other speciality serum products. I noticed a reduction in my puffiness that I experience under my eyes, as well as improvement in my dark circles. Couldn't have been more pleased!



Lastly, I tried the luscious Lip Rescue: Collagen + Peptide Complex. I've tried my fair share of lip balms and sticks. Lip Rescue is probably the most unique product I have used due to the formula. Not only does it contain three types of collagen peptides to restore your lips, it provides an elastin boost by using plant stem cells and hyaluronic acid. Lip Rescue contains no harsh chemicals and can even help to prevent lip wrinkles, lines, and tears. Not only are you hydrating your lips from the harsh weather, you're also protecting them from damage as well. I've never seen a product quite like this one! After use throughout the day and before bed, I'd wake up the next morning to un-chapped and soft lips!

Connect with Lady Soma:


0 comments: