Saturday, March 3, 2018

King Cobra - The Perfect Scooter for Seniors



I grew up in a nontraditional family. My mother and I lived with my grandparents. They were late bloomers when it came to parenthood. My grandmother was born in 1912, and had my mom when she was 45. Because of this, they were already in their late eighties when I was a teenager. Due to their advanced age, I became an assistant care giver when I was very young. This means I understand the importance of mobility for our seniors. As people age, it's not as easy go get around, but most seniors don't want to give up their freedom.

When my grandparents were older, they were one of the first in our neighborhood to get a scooter.  We lived on a little island, and the scooter allowed them to go to pharmacy or grocery store to get what they needed without assistance, or to enjoy a stroll along the boardwalk with ease. When my younger cousins came to visit, they would sit on their laps and go for a ride. The scooters helped my grandparents to really enjoy their golden years, and our whole family has many happy memories of  outings with them because of it.




That was more than twenty years ago, and scooters have come a long way since then. Take, for example, the King Cobra mobility scooter from the Home Health Care Shoppe. This scooter has some amazing features that weren't available back in the 90s.  It has an innovative design with a built in USB so you can charge your mobile device when you're on the go. The large air wheels allow for a smooth ride on any terrain, and the wide captain-size seats are comfortable for men and women of all shapes and sizes.

Right now, the Home Health Care Shoppe is offering a fabulous, exclusive deal on an executive King Cobra scooter for seniors. This scooter is available exclusively for Canadian customers who are looking for a state of art scooter for their daily activity. This beautiful mobility scooter usually costs $6,099, but right now, it's available for only $5,800.99. That's a savings of almost $300! Plus, the scooter ships free in Canada!


Our families should be able to rely on us when they need help, but they don't want to loose the independence they've had all their lives. Help them enjoy the freedom and mobility they're used to by getting them the King Cobra mobility scooter from the Home Health Care Shoppe. You will both me grateful for the wonderful memories it will provide for the whole family.



11 comments:

rochelle said...

Looking good love to have this

VickieC said...

this looks like something that i would get some benefit from,,getting harder an harder to walk

Shakeia Rieux said...

That’s awesome! It doesn’t look like an ordinary scooter, I like how they changed it up.

Margaret said...

I work for a doctor. These are so handy for our patients

Edye Nicole said...

This would help so many people!

mia2009(at)comcast(dot)net

Amy D said...

This is the coolest looking scooter I have ever seen. It actually looks like a sporty motorcycle. Woohoo! :-)

Sunnymay said...

I have a friend who uses a red scooter like this to help with mobility issues and it turns easily when steered.

FireRunner2379 said...

I know my parents are creeping up in age and before long they may rely of a scooter to get around. Its great to know the technology is advancing, making it easier on seniors to feel and be independent.

Lauryn R said...

This looks like an awesome scooter, I love the look! It looks very comfortable as well. :) Thanks for sharing!

Jeremy said...

This scooter would be great for my dad

An Apel a Day said...

This would be great for my Mom that had Polio. She has trouble walking at times.