Tuesday, January 23, 2018

Keep Your Kids Entertained with the #FREE Jetzer App!


I am always on the  App Store looking for children’s apps to help entertain my kids. The problem is that I am tired of downloading game after game which can be very expensive, as well as time consuming to source out. Games are great to keep them occupied, but I also want my children to have an educational experience while they are using their device. Too often, I look over my shoulder and my child is viewing inappropriate content on their iPad.

 I recently came across an iOS app which seems to address all of my parental concerns! Jezter is a digital babysitter that can keep kids entertained while giving parents with peace of mind. This new and completely free entertainment platform offers thousands of titles in shows, games, comics, education, and more. Curated content is added every week to ensure kids will never get bored.


Jezter allows us to control our kid’s screen time all from one location. Save time, money, and effort in entertainment for your child. As parents, we can now craft time-controlled playlists from the catalog, choosing the right balance of education and entertainment. Other parents may encourage children to use Jezter as a content discovery platform to find new media in a safe, curated environment. This is great feature for parents like myself who do not have a ton of extra time, but still want their child to have a wholesome experience on their device.

No more concerns about kids downloading or opening inappropriate content. Parents can get back to whatever they need to do while Jezter becomes a digital babysitter for their kids!


Ready To Download Jezter?

Great! It is available on iOS only right now, but hopefully, that will change soon! You can download the FREE app here!


Get Social!

Connect with Jezter on Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook!


  Learn more here:    http://www.jezterapp.com


0 comments: