Wednesday, December 13, 2017

Holiday Gift Guide- Stocking Stuffer Filled with Pain Relief!



For anyone suffering from pain, the holidays can exacerbate their symptoms with all the planning, shopping, cleaning and partying.  A stocking stuffer from Santa that is filled with Salonpas will reduce pain and may foster holiday cheer! New, cost-effective solutions for pain management awaits aching sufferers with the introduction of the Salonpas® Lidocaine Plus Pain Relieving Cream and the Salonpas® Lidocaine Plus Pain Relieving Liquid.

“Hisamitsu’s goal is to provide strong, safe, long-lasting pain relief through the use of affordable topical medicines,” says John Incledon, President  & CEO, Hisamitsu America based in Florham Park, New Jersey.  “We do this by concentrating and specializing in creating new research-driven medicinal products and formulations based on topical drug delivery systems. We developed the Salonpas® Lidocaine Plus Pain Relieving Cream and the Lidocaine Plus Pain Relieving Liquid with two powerful anesthetics: 4% lidocaine which is the maximum strength lidocaine allowable without a prescription and 10% benzyl alcohol which is fast-acting.”

“Hisamitsu, the manufacturer of the Salonpas products, sent over samples of the new unscented Salonpas® Lidocaine Plus cream and liquid products that are now available in retail outlets,” said Dr. Bob Arnot, award-winning broadcast journalist, author and paddleboard champion. “I like that I can easily apply Lidocaine Plus Pain Relieving Liquid, with its roller ball applicator, after a paddleboard session without any sticky feeling.  The Lidocaine Plus Pain Relieving Cream helps address my ‘tennis elbow’ and general pain management issues.  Both products include the maximum strength lidocaine available without a prescription along with Benzyl Alcohol which works quickly to desensitize aggravated nerves.”
My Thoughts: 


Last holiday season Salonpas sent me a wonderful pack of pain relief products and it was my little miracle for the holiday season. Everyone in my family used the patches, gel, and spray. When I heard that the new line, Lidocaine Plus, was out I could not wait to give it a try. These products are just as incredible! Salonpas has done it again!

Earlier this year I was diagnosed with plantar fasciitis. Living an active life and having foot pain was less than ideal. Adjustments by my chiropractor helped, but on days where I am on my feet often I would still have flairs. Both of these products have become my go to! I carry the lotion in my purse and use the liquid at home. Each one drys quickly and leaves no residue behind. The smell quickly goes away as well. What I love is that these products work fast. Within minutes by aches and pains are gone. 

Not only has this been great on my feet, I enjoy using it for my lower back pain and shoulder blade. This has been passed around at home and everyone is feeling extra relief during our busy holiday travels and work. I would highly recommend both Salonpas Lidocaine Plus products! 

Connect with Salonpas:



0 comments: