Sunday, December 17, 2017

Dove Advanced Care - Stocking Stuffer Must-Haves



Every single year the holidays creep up on us. And every year we get stressed about gift giving. Not only do we have to find the perfect gift for everyone on your list, we also have to find cute stocking stuffers that people will actually like.

This year, throw Dove Advanced Care in stockings for your mom, bff, sister, aunt – everyone! Offered in calming winter scents such as Shea Butter and Soothing Chamomile, there’s sure to be an option they love. Dove Advanced Care will keep them protected during the hustle and bustle of winter, plus you’ll be giving them the best gift of all – softer, smoother skin!   


Connect with Dove:
Website    Facebook    Twitter   Instagram   Pinterest    Google+ 




My Thoughts

My daughter turned ten this summer. It was a big birthday. She is officially a tween now. I knew that it meant she was going to be growing up, but I had a pretty big surprise one hot summer day. I realized that she needed deodorant. I mean she REALLY needed deodorant. She walked by me and I got a whiff of something I hadn't been expecting to happen quite so soon. And while I hate to admit my baby is growing up, this was a wake up call that I couldn't ignore. 

So now I have to start buying her deodorant.  It's not an option when her confidence is on the line. One day of forgetting deodorant could scar her for life at this point. But her skin isn't used to it, so the deodorant I choose needs to be safe and gentle. but still provide superior protection. Dove has always been one of my favorite brands for all my skincare needs. They're products always smell nice and never cause outbreaks.  So of course I thought of them first when it was time to get my daughter her deodorant. Their Advanced Care lines is one of my favorites. They come in wonderful scents like Rebalance  and Beauty Finish, and still get the job done. 

My daughter was thrilled with the light, fresh scents of Dove Advanced.  It really made her feel grown up and special.  The deodorant goes on clear and doesn't leave marks on clothes, and I like the smell so much, I might start using these scents for myself as well. They worked great for us older women too, even those of us who are over forty and starting to get hot flashes. 

We are definitely happy with Dove Advanced, and will be using it all the time. To learn more about these fabulous products and all the beauty essentials available from Dove, be sure to visit their website or follow them on social media. 

0 comments: