Wednesday, November 1, 2017

Holiday Gift Guide - S’ip by S’well




I'm always on the look out for great water bottles. I won't use plastic bottles and add to the environmental waste, but I hate bottles with plastic pieces that get moldy. Sip by S'well bottles come in fun, colorful, and whimsical designs, and offer everything I wanted in a water bottle.  The bottle is very solid, and they come in a variety of lovely designs. They are made from heavy, insulated stainless steel. They fits well in any cup holder including cars and strollers. Of course, the beautiful designs were the best part. The two bottles I received were Poppy Culture and Honey Bee. These earthy themes are totally my style.


This bottle is supposed to keep whatever you put in it cold for 24 hours and hot for about 12. Well, my husband put water in it from our refrigerator at 5am and was able to keep it cold the entire work day without any ice or cold packs. It keeps things nice and cold even with the sun beating down on it in the car during the day. It also works just as well keeping coffee warm on these chilly fall mornings.


I just love these bottles and it was a fight between my teen daughter and I to see who got them. She finally settled for the bee pattern and I got the flowers.  This would be a great purchase for anyone this upcoming holiday season.  They are just the right size for a stocking stuffer!  They would be able to take them on the go or to work! In addition to being a great product, Sip by S'well is also a company that gives back. They donate a percentage of sales to Unicef to help provide clean drinking water to those in need. To see everything S'well offers, click here, or you can follow S'well on FacebookTwitter, and Pinterest.  




0 comments: