Wednesday, November 29, 2017

Holiday Gift Guide – Barkworthy Pet Gifts







I admit to spoiling my two dogs all year round, but I do splurge on special holiday gifts for them. I always fill a stocking with treats and toys plus get them a new bed or blanket. 

This year I have found two wonderful pet products perfect for doggy gift giving.
Houndations training treats from Loving Pets, come in many flavors. My dogs were happy to taste the beef flavor. The treats come packaged in a small easy open zipper pouch. They have also attached a snap carabiner hook for clipping to a belt or the leash handle for taking while out. The treats inside are small nibbles. We tried the small dog and puppy training treats. The nibbles are heart shaped, although on the product page is shows small circular shapes. I am not 100 percent sure what will be available. The product page also states coming soon. Hopefully they show up in my local pet store shortly. 



One of my dogs loved them. I was able to teach him a new habit while using the Houndations treats. I like that these are grain free, wheat free, gluten and corn free. There are no artificial flavors or colors. My one dog really enjoyed having these treats. My other dog, she is much too picky. I tried many times to get her to enjoy one, she would not go near it. We have a 50/50 likeable result. I would still purchase them for the one dog. He enjoys them enough and it gets him some training time.
Look for Houndations coming soon at local pet stores. 

Give your dog a comfortable doggy nap! Petlinks was so kind to send a Supreme Soother Gel Memory Foam Pet Bed. My older dog is nine years old with some joint issues. The Petlinks bed is made in sections with high quality memory foam. These sections are designed to assist dogs with joint issues. The foam is very soft. I like the round oval shape with the front opening. My small dog has no issues with getting in and out of this bed. The side bolsters are ideal as a pillow. My dog is presently sound asleep in the Supreme Soother bed right now! The oval shape lets her curl up for comfort while being supportive of her legs and neck. She can cuddle and stretch out a little. It is more for cuddling and curling up, not too much room for stretching out. 



A plus for pet owners – the cover can be machine washed! That is good news! These beds are also Eco friendly as the memory foam inside is from remnants of foam manufacturing. This keeps excess foam out of landfills. Smart idea! The bed is beautifully made with high quality fabrics.
Look for Petlinks System products at major pet stores nationwide. 

Happy Howlidays from my dogs to your pets! 


6 comments:

rochelle said...

Looking good have no pets

Janet W. said...

My dog would absolutely love the Supreme Soother Gel Memory Foam Pet Bed. Looks so comfortable!

An Apel a Day said...

I'll have to tell my sister about this. She just got a puppy a few months back. He's so cute!

Lauryn R said...

I love the heart shaped treats, how cute!! I love that they include a clip as well, that is such a cool feature. :) The dog bed looks super comfy too, thanks for sharing!

Maryann D. said...

I love giving pet gifts! I think the Supreme Soother Gel Memory Foam Pet Bed is wonderful and the photos adorable.

Emma Roberts said...

Thanks for sharing this informative information about round shape bed for puppy with us. It's very helpful. Keep it up!