Tuesday, October 17, 2017

Enjoy Some Well-Deserved "Me Time".

Imagine that you've just turned in that big project (phew!) or adjusted your kids to Back-to-School routine, and come to peace with summer ending. Now it’s time to take a deep breath and savor the moment. Treat yourself to some "me time" while sipping a cup of Twinings Camomile, Honey & Vanilla.

Camomile, Honey & Vanilla: A soothing blend with pure camomile and the naturally sweet flavors of honey and vanilla to deliver a smooth tea with a creamy aroma and velvety taste.

At the end of a busy day you deserve to reset yourself to help you get ready for what’s next in your life.

My Thoughts:

I am a huge tea lover. Nothing makes me feel better when I need to relax or have a healthy pick me up than a nice, rejuvenating cup of tea. Two of my favorite flavors are honey and vanilla. Seeing Twinings introduce a Camomile variety with both was such an exciting moment! Camomile is one of my favorite types of tea to sit back and relax with. The addition of sweet honey and savory vanilla makes this an herbal tea lovers dream.

When I usually make tea I add honey or a tiny sprinkle of sugar, but I did not need that with this flavor of Twinings. It had a great flavor that had a nice full body taste that was not too sweet, but just sweet enough to enjoy. I felt nice and calm as I sipped this through the day. It was the perfect mid day pick me up or a late night relaxation addition.

If you are a fan of tea, I highly recommend Twinings Camomile, Honey & Vanilla.

Connect with Twinings:

0 comments: