Tuesday, October 10, 2017

Bust a Jam with Rock-n-Stroller


Kids can be repetitive. They love playing the same song over and over, and that can drive parents crazy. If you've had enough of them singing about that dude who lives in a pineapple under the sea or if you've had your full of friendly monsters, Rock-n-Stroller might be just what you're looking for.  These fun CDs bring you a collection of family friendly songs from your generation. Each one is sung by the original artist, and will have you tapping your foot and traveling down memory lane. There are currently two CDs available that include the following tracks: 


Rock-n-Stroller Volume I
  • 867-5309 / Jenny
  • Don't Stop
  • Into The Groove
  • Don't You Forget About Me
  • Take On Me
  • I Wanna Dance With Somebody
  • Sweet Dreams (Are Made of This)
  • De Do Do Do, De Da Da Da
  • Start Me Up
  • Baby Love




Rock-n-Stroller Volume II
  • Boys of Summer
  • Sweet Child of Mine
  • Surfin’ USA
  • Dancing Queen
  • Rock this Town
  • I Love Rock & Roll
  • Heart of Rock & Roll
  • Here Comes the Sun
  • I’m Still Standing
  • We Belong


Even though my youngest just outgrew his stroller a few years ago, that hasn't stopped us from rocking around the neighborhood. These CDs are suitable for parents and kids of all ages. Even my teenagers loved them. We especially enjoy listening to them in my car. I've got the whole family singing these classics at the top of their lungs. One of my favorite parts about the  Rock-n-Stroller set is that you can actually get CDs. I'm an old fashioned 90's girl. Believe it or not, I still have a Walkman and a Boombox.  I love having the option of buying physical discs. Of course, for those of you who aren't technically challenged, the tracks are also available on iTunes and in MP3 format. 

Personally, I'm hoping this two volumes are only the first in this series. I'd especially like to see a 90s edition.  If you'd like to grab this fantastic music for yourself, the Rock-n-Stroller Volume I and 2  are available for download on iTunes or on Amazon for $9.99 or $8.99 as a downloadable MP3.  For more information, visit www.rock-n-stroller.com.





0 comments: