Thursday, September 7, 2017

Tea Tree Shampoo from Maple Holistic




Our Natural Tea Tree Oil Shampoo is the hair care solution you've been dreaming of! Boasting wonderful therapeutic benefits thanks to the incredible effects of natural tea tree oil, this shampoo can improve hair and scalp health while promoting hair growth and even slowing hair loss. Suitable for men, women, and children, our Tea Tree Oil Shampoo is cruelty-free, parabens-free, GMO-free, and gluten free.

My Thoughts

All my life I've struggled to add some body to my limp, fine hair. I've looked on with envy at women with long, thick tresses, wishing I had half their luster. Using the Maple Holistic Tea Tree Shampoo and Conditioner has been a godsend for me. Even after just a few days, I noticed a big difference in my hair. It seemed healthier, with less split ends, and it almost glowed with a radiance it has always lacked. It even appeared thicker. It was a noticeable difference that people have been commenting on every day.

There were two products I received to try out. The first and my favorite is the shampoo. It lathers nicely and left my hair feeling soft and clean. It has a light, refreshing fragrance. I could definitely pick up the scent of the tea tree essential oil. I used this in combination with the conditioner which left my hair tangle tree. My hair is fine and usually tangles easily, but for once that wasn't an issue.  The combination of this powerful duo has given me a wonderful shine and healthy looking hair that was beyond my wildest dreams. Best of all, it was done using all natural and homeopathic ingredients, including tea tree which is one of my favorite essential oils..

Overall, I am really happy with the results of the Maple Holistic Tea Tree Shampoo and Conditioner combo. Personally, I had great results and I know I'll be recommending these hair care products to all my friends.


0 comments: