Thursday, August 31, 2017

Take Summer Playtime to the Next Level with Antsy Pants Build + Play Kits




Playtime should be a time for kids to run around, stretch their legs and imaginations! With Summer finally here, we are excited to introduce you to Antsy Pants: a new line of Build & Play™ Kits that encourage limitless options of imaginative play for children. Now available exclusively at Target, these easy-to-build, durable play structures feature color-coded Snap and Click™ poles and connectors, making assembly fun and easy for each kit. From sailing the seven seas in your Antsy Pants Pirate Ship to setting up shop in your front yard with the Antsy Pants Lemonade Stand, the adventures are endless.
With Antsy Pants, you Get Play and Give Play. With each kit purchased, Antsy Pants will help national non-profit KaBOOM! build playgrounds for kids living in poverty across America. 

Let play time begin!
My Thoughts



This is the coolest idea for an awesome children’s toy. I was so excited to try this with my son, but also to try it with my husband. This is every father/son team’s dream toy. This 123 piece toy initially just seemed like it built the pirate ship, but the more I looked into it the more I realized it can build anything. Not only can it build every piece in the Antsy Pants Collection, but it also can be used with your wildest imagination. This is the aspect that my husband likes the best, that our son can use his imagination to build anything. 

They have the coolest covers, that we are sooooo going to pick up a couple more of them. I love the lemonade stand and the plain white teepee they have that children can decorate themselves. There is some amazing ingenuity behind these and they are so versatile. The pirate ship is definitely something that my son is going to be able to grow into and love as he gets older, but while he is still younger they have an amazing ball pit structure that we already ordered for my son. This is something that we are going to get years of amazing fun and creativity out of. I am super excited for the balls and the liner to come in. I posted a picture above of the ball pit that you can build for your child. 
The actual kit is 123 pieces, but it is great to have a hands on project with your child. You can build it with your child. That is great for bonding and spending time together. The pieces are all color coordinated and brightly colored so it is definitely easy to keep track of everything. The also have just come out with a really cool organizer for all of the pieces so you can keep it in your playroom so it is also easily accessible for "fort" building. I highly recommend this addition to your toy room, because it was not the easiest to get back into the box lol. 

The poles were a little tough to snap together and get apart. I child could not do it by themselves. I like that aspect that though. Their creations wont just topple over, and they need an adults help. That leads to parent child interatcion and makes me feel safer about the toy. There is so much versatility to this toy, and it really is one of the most ingenuous children's toys I have seen in a long time. I love the idea that my son can put this to use as a younger toddler and will get so many years out of this. We are a little younger than the suggested age for the kit, but the ball pit will make him so happy. I can not wait until it comes in. 

Connect with Antsy Pants 


Website        Face Book       Twitter         Instagram


3 comments:

VickieC said...

my grandkids would totally love this,,they love to build and make things

CindyWindy2003 said...

Wow that boat would take up their whole room but it would be amazing to build something so cool in such large scale.

Unknown said...

Wow! This is pretty awesome. I bet there are all kinds of cool things you could build. Think, forts+blankets.